Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Diego stanga (Self employed)     21 April 2018

Information for filing criminal defamation suit

Dear Reputed Lawyers,

I want to file a Criminal Defamation suit of Rs.1 Crore on 3 parties out of which 2 are individuals and one party being Cooperative Housing Society in Mumbai.

Reason for Filing: They have put criminal alligation (which they have not proved in court) and defamed our repution in the society. Because of this we were harassed, stressed mentally, loss of finance happened and my father suddenly got cardiac problem (Angioplasty).

Please tell me the cost, procedure and opinion on the matter. I stay in chembur, mumbai.

Learning

2 Replies

manoj   21 April 2018

After verifying your query you cannot file criminal defamation for one crore as you should show the status of your life is more reputation for claiming one crore as compensation. 

manoj kumar

advocate

Diego stanga (Self employed)     22 April 2018

Dear Sir,

The issue is about a real estate proprty which was gifter by my grandparents by a registered gift deed. Regarding it the society gave us the NOC for Gift deed but after the death of my grand parents we approached the society managing committee forum for membership but they refused and told us to bring NOC of their daughts (my grandparents 2 daughters) as they have put objection letters to the society to not to transfer the flat.  They told us in writing. They have even supressed the nomination under my name only. They are not giving me copies of Form 15 J and H even after request and applications.

I was planning for studies abroad by puting that flat of lease to the bank or any entity but till date because of no membership granted i'm not able to put my flat on lease and do agreement. They harassed us verbally to sell our flat to one of the person living in the society. Instead of that the gift deed today is challenged in city civil court by the daughters of my grandparents and society being the party. In the court they had put criminal alligations on us that I  and my father had detained my grandparents and used to beat them badly (no evidend proved in court).

My grand parents also have their WILL in my name which today is probated.

By all this harrastment my father who retired as development officer got cardiac arrest and had to undergo Angioplasty. I have 2 elder sisters out of which one is an commercial pilot and another chartred accountant and I being an MBA Finance PG. My mother BSc Graduate.

My only demand from the LAW is that I want to recover my financial loss (lease amount till date), harassment done and mental agony from the socity and from both the daughters of my grandparents throught criminal defamation of Rs.1 crore. They destroyed my carrer and life.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register