Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rani rakheja (NA)     19 April 2018

Need guidance

Hi expert,

My Cousin married a guy 2 years back. After staying there for 3 months, She found lots of issues(like he has one GF) with him and left him. She filed crpc125 2 months back. Currenty she is not working(She worked till 2014 in a private bank). She does some trading . Also she has some share/Mutual funds. She own jointly a house too with her sibling(it is vacant as the house is in other city). Now her husband filed CRPC 340 against her stating that she is hiding the above facts. Please suggest what should be her best steps.(She doesnt want to compromise with him as he is a cheater) Looking for your expert help.

Best Regards

Learning

7 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     19 April 2018

If she has not presented false facts or deliberately not presented true information just to claim maintenance  then  she can be  prosecuted as per sectin 340 crpc.

There is not hard and fast strategy for case or best step, everything will be upon the merit of the case. She has proved to court why she had not presented correct information.

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     19 April 2018

If she has not presented false facts or deliberately not presented true information just to claim maintenance  then  she can be  prosecuted as per sectin 340 crpc.

There is not hard and fast strategy for case or best step, everything will be upon the merit of the case. She has proved to court why she had not presented correct information.

rani rakheja (NA)     19 April 2018

Thanks for your response.

Actually she did not mention these inputs

--

Currenty she is not working(She worked till 2014 in a private bank). She does some trading . Also she has some share/Mutual funds. She own jointly a house too with her sibling(it is vacant as the house is in other city)
--
ANd her husband is tragetting these points only. Will it stand . will she get the maintanance .
Moreover if she lost crpc 340 what will be the punishment. please guide

Asif   19 April 2018

can i file complaint if the girl i love is forced to marry another by her parents

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     21 April 2018

Asif, it will be better if you post your own question with details in another thread.

rani rakheja (NA)     22 April 2018

Hi Expert,

Could you please answer my last query?

__

Actually she did not mention these inputs -- Currenty she is not working(She worked till 2014 in a private bank). She does some trading . Also she has some share/Mutual funds. She own jointly a house too with her sibling(it is vacant as the house is in other city) -- ANd her husband is tragetting these points only. Will it stand . will she get the maintanance . Moreover if she lost crpc 340 what will be the punishment. please guide
----

rani rakheja (NA)     27 April 2018

Respected Expert,

Please advise on this

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register