LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sumit   15 April 2018

How to remove relatives name from false 498a

Dear sir/mam, My wife has filed false cases (498a, 125, DV and other), she has also named my parents, sisters and my brother in law, she doesn't have any proof against me or my family members, all cases are under hearing status, where in DV case she herself cofessed that she has left me at her own will. I'm ready to fight the case till justice prevails, but my family has their own issues and they want there name out of the cases. How can I remove their name from cases, please guide...

Learning

7 Replies

Sumit   16 April 2018

Dear sir, thanks for reply, but it's a 88 pages report, what exactly should I read, please provide a specific point number or page number to read,

Sumit   16 April 2018

I have a lawyer but he didn't give me any summary yet

Yatinder Bainsla   16 April 2018

Sumit if ur family or relatives are not staying with you under the same roof and sharing the same kitchen .. you can get them removed as party from dv complaint.

Sumit   16 April 2018

Thank you yetinder sir, Can they file defamination after removal of thier name from DV, please guide,,,

Sumit   19 April 2018

Please reply

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     21 April 2018

Once you and your family get acquittal or discharge from the case filled by your wife can file defamation case on her.

Sumit   22 April 2018

How much time does it take to get judgment

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register