Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Elango (Sr. Manager)     05 April 2010

Spelling mistake in sale deed

Sir,

I have purchased a flat recently in mumbai and the sale deed registration was over. However i noticed a mistake in the seller surname recently. (e.g. shivrajan instead sivarajan). Also the previous sale deed (between my seller and his seller) carries the same mistakes. Now what should i do;

1. Correction or rectification deed needs to be done for previous sale as well as current sale or

2. Need to do only between me and the seller.

pls. guide me.

Regards,

Elango

Learning

6 Replies

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     05 April 2010

Correction is not reqiered as the name in the title deed (sale deed on basis of which the  vendor aquired the title )was spelled in the same manner.

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     08 April 2010

it is very minor mistske. while entering ur name in ror if the officer insists then rectify it otherwise no.

Jignesh (Deputy Manager)     09 April 2010

Dear Sir,
I am looking to buy property which is 37 years old at Borivali(W).
I have inquired with the secretary & other committee members about the Occupation Certificate.
But they do not have it in records.They have provided me completion certificate.
Now i am availing Loan from the financial Institution for the said property and they are demanding the Xerox copy of occupation Certificate of the society for the same before the disbursement.
Kindly advice how to obtain the Occupation Certificate ?
Based on the advice of knowledgable person can i apply to the local Registration Office for the Xerox Copy of OC?what is the procedure ?
Can you please help me how to proceed...
You can also contact me at +91-9833677493
Thanks
Regards

m.arunprakaash (advocate)     07 May 2010

you can prepare correction deed or rectification deed and register the same in addition to the sale deed.

krishna (business)     03 January 2011

Hello Sir,

1.That, I got a plot in gift deed from my brother in the year 2009 and it is registered gift deed and there is mentioned a Gat number.

2.That my brother has purchased the same plot in the year 2004 from Mr. Datta through registered sale deed and there is mentione of Gat number in that registered sale deed.

3.That, Mr. Datta has purchased the same plot from Mr. Shaikh through registered sale deed in the year 1984.  But there is not mentioned a Gat number of the said plot in their registerd sale deed.

4. When I approached to Talathi office for obtaining the 7/12 extract he has asked me to make correction in the registered document which was effected in between Mr. Shaikh and Mr. Datta.

5. Plz suggest me the procedure of  making said  correction of Gat number in the registered document which was effected in between Mr. Shaikh and Mr. Datta.. I have already obtained the 7/12 extract of Mr. Shaikh and there is mention  a name of MR. Shaikh in owners column of Gat No.81.

Waiting for valuable advise..

Thanking YOu

m.arunprakaash (advocate)     04 January 2011

narrate that in all the previous transaction the Gat No. is not mentioned . these particulars should be mentioned in the correction deed or rectification deed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register