LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kumar   12 March 2018

land issue

Dear Sir/Madam, i am 46 year old having wife and one child .i was having own business. around 10 years back i started having some mecical isues like insomnia lack of concentration memory loss headaces some time vertigo , it misinterpted by doctors psychiatrist as depression .i keep working and due to poor mental health suffered losses in businesss & was dumped by partner. later i was detected with diffuse cerebral atropy ( atrophy in all parts in brain). as doctors were expecting a Tumor also in my brain .i am on medication right now but not able to travel alone anymore including 5-10 kms due unwanted symptoms malfunction of brain.i have no more saving , leaving on rent and wife not working & is also suffering from chronic joint diease.i do not want to suicide right now as i think of my son.my query is am in possession of a piece of land for which the money were given by my father to one of the relative to buy in cash. later relative was supposed to pay the amonut back without interest.after paying the land suddenly relative had to move to other place .it has been long time 30 years back & left the land in our possesion .that realtive a wealthy person.if we approach it is him it is small possibility that he would tranfer the land to us as there has been a lot appreciation in land price .but if we do not reach them and his heirs not going to claim the land. on other hand no signed agreement took place at that time between my father & the relative.seeing my situation is there any way i can claim ownership of the land or any remedy to help me & my family.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register