LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

virender (AM)     12 March 2018

House seller not willing for registration of house

I am purchaser. I have done agreement with rs. 5 lakh for a house of value 25 lakh on 5th Oct 2017. Registration date extended two time finally 20th March 2018. but seller is not willing for registration now and looking for 30 lakh. or ask me to take back my agreement amount. it is mentioned in agreement that if purchase denies then is agreement amount will not paid by seller. and if seller denies then purchaser can go to Court. Requesting all expert's
please advise me how to proceed ?

Learning

4 Replies

house is located in Rewari city, Haryana

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     12 March 2018

Unless one sees the actual contents of the Agreement to Sell entered into by you, it will not be possible to give any views on your query.

1 Like

Registration of house. Mrs. Krishna Devi is owner. agreement is done between Mrs. Krishna Devi and me. As per agreement I have to pay balance amount to owner and complete registration of house to my name.

Registration of house. Mrs. Krishna Devi is owner. agreement is done between Mrs. Krishna Devi and me. As per agreement I have to pay balance amount to owner and complete registration of house to my name.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register