LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mk (xxx)     11 March 2018

Extra marital affair with property

Hello Sir/Mam.my husband is cheating on me for another woman .he does not intend to stay with us and has hinted for divorce .however not made any move as he's waiting for property as I assume. He also hinted manier times that i should give him divorce .I have 3 grown up kids .my son is having medical problem .daughter is marriagable age and i have a younger son .i stay in a house which is in joint names with him .my question is .since it's a old building the building is going for resale ..the other flat owners are vacating ...what do i do ? Is there a approach I can put it forward to builder and what could I propose to builder . for me shelter is more important .I have a fear he may take half the share and then tell us that he does not want to live with us .as he want to get rid of us by taking half of his share .he is playing it smart .please help with your valuable advice

Learning

6 Replies

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     12 March 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a retired Judicial Officer. For personalised expert opinion, you may please deposit Rs.2,000/- being my professional fee, in my below account and call me:

On Mob: 9686971935 or Land No.080-23461189 or e-mail your details along with details of credit. Please SMS me the details of credit into my account.

Account Holders Name ;  Kalaskar Kishan Dutt,

State Bank of India

8th Cross, Malleswaram,

Bengaluru-5600003

Karantaka

IFSC Code   SBIN0007080                   

Account No. SB A/C NO.10809546355.

with regards,

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

mk (xxx)     13 March 2018

Sure sir .If you can direct me will be a favour ....will consult you in future as i can

Sir is a matrimonial issue as well as priority is property as the developer has approached and all the flats are vacating ...

Sir is a matrimonial issue as well as priority is property as the developer has approached and all the flats are vacating ...need a kind advice in order how could I approach the developer as my priority is shelter

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     14 March 2018

You can take legal action as it is joint owned property. Please appoint advocate and consult with him. If you are in and around Mumbai you can contact me.

mk (xxx)     08 April 2018

Dear sir ....I'm afraid if he has transferred his share to third party?how would we know ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register