LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Subhrangshu Singha   11 March 2018

Please Help Me

Myself Debjani Das Sharma 70yr old widow,40 yr ago one of my shop was given rent but 7yr ago shop owner passed away after his little son occupied my shop & not willing to do new rent agreement with me so what can I do? so please help me.

Learning

3 Replies

S.N.Raj Kumar (Advocate)     12 March 2018

Dear MadaM, FILE EVICTION PETITION BEFORE COMPETENT RENT CONTROL COURT

S.N.Raj Kumar (Advocate)     12 March 2018

Dear MadaM, FILE EVICTION PETITION BEFORE COMPETENT RENT CONTROL COURT

Akshaypoddaturi   12 March 2018

My self Akshay from secunderabad on my grandfather name there is a land situated at Achampet village narsapur mandal medak district. On Sept 2016 my grandfather land has been transfered on my causin aunt for that purpose I had a RTI act petition, narsapur mro officer issued me a information in that one 100 rupees bond in which contain NOC with some dummy sign and order copy says that P.buchiramulu property should transfer to p.manemma but my grandfather name is p.bakkaiah that property transfer to p.manemma for that I am attending peshi at mro office from past 12 months and if I asked peshi attendance in mro means they are providing papers statement of attendance of peshi can any suggest me what to now mro is totally mingled with p.manemma and passing days. Here one more the mro who transfer my grand father mro name is PrathapReddy who suspended caught by acb ride. Please help to get govt lawyer to solve my case I am from poor financial background or I can give some land after we win the case I am degree student.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register