LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Santan   25 February 2018

Undivided share of land

I had purchased an Office in a commercial building - the following is stated in my Sale Deed.

QUOTE " The Vendor do hereby convey and transfer in favour of the Purchase the said premises namely office bearing No. 102, admeasuring 90 sq. mts., located on the First floor of the said complex, which office is found fully described in SCHEDULE-II hereinafter appearing in the said project named "Amit Tower", which OFFICE is found described in SCHEDULE-II hereinafter appearing along with proportionate ideal and undivided share in the said land described in SCHEDULE-I hereafter appearing, so that the PURCHASER, for all times hereafter, shall HOLD, HAVE, POSSESS and ENJOY the said OFFICE  and the said property along with all easements, rights, interest, advantages, benefits and privileges available to the owner of the said OFFICE and co-owners of the said property, free of all encumbrance and as absolute owner thereof." UNQUOTE

In the SCHEDULE-1 the Area of the Land is stated as 1,000 Sq. Mtrs.

Whereas, in the Sale Deed, the Total Build-up Area of the Building is not stated. Without the information of the Total Built-up area, it is not possible to arrive at my undivided share in the Land.

My question  - is necessary to state in the Sale Deed  (a) the ratio of the undivided land entitled to the PURCHASER (eg. Land Area divide by total built-up Area of Building multiply by Built-up Area of Office. OR (b) actual portion of the undivided land entitled to the PURCHASER.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register