LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pranay Mukherjee   13 February 2018

Non receiving of salary from last one month

I applied for transfer to kolkata on May 2017 due to some of my personal problems , but on 1st November 2017 I got mail from head office that "please release Mr.Pranay to depute him to Corporate and he will report to Corporate head". According to that my site admin give me a release order on that basis I have shifted my family and report to Corporate but after go through my release order they completely deny their words and told me that they called me only for a particular day and not accepted my release order and told me that you will avail your leave now we will appoint him to any other site,but from this month they barred my salary also.

Learning

4 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     14 February 2018

Nothing is clear. What is your problem. Why don't you ask your HR the reason for not crediting your salary.

Pranay Mukherjee   14 February 2018

I have tried to get my HR many times, but they were not receive my call. When I asked accounts department for salary they told me that "you don't have any balance leave so we are unable to pay your salary". Now I would like to know is it possible that a company send his employee to a force leave without any reason?

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     14 February 2018

You have to talk to a local lawyer with all the papers/documents in your hand.

Pranay Mukherjee   14 February 2018

Which type of lawyer I go for?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register