LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lt COL R S shekhawat (Senior manager)     12 February 2018

To file case against sail in cat bangalore

Leave salary for approved and sanctioned special casual leave for the military embodiment in to territorial army as per statutory provision of sail leave salary rules is not paid in pretext of pending clarification from DPE. First and only such case in SAIL Alone serving senior manager E5 grade in sail and a volunteer serving( Lt colonel) member of territorial army Please note:- DPE is neither the leave sanctioning nor leave accounting authority for sail PSU executive In other words My initially sanctioned special casual leave of SAIL  approved (through proper channel) for the military duty is illegally converted into leave without pay, with no order issued . Awaiting clarification of DPE since 2015. The military pay during embodiment is paid by military exchequer not debited from sail revenue My military embodiment is not incurring any losses to SAIL During military duty my absence at sail is treated as on duty as per GOI policy and sanctioned special casual leave for the military embodiment is as per the existing statutory provision of sail leave rules. DPE in reply to my RTI queries had already clarified that leave and salary during  any military embodiment of a PSU executive is the  administrative matter within preview of SAIL. DPE has issued no guidelines on such wages of PSU executive on military duty.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register