LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Urmila   07 February 2018

How to deal with the mental harassment I'm going through

Hello everyone, I am a graduate. I was in relationship with a person since two years, we were close to each other but at the same time yeah we were in limits( I never crossed that limit to be specific). Things started getting worse due to misunderstandings and he never had any time for me like before, keeping that apart due to some reason I had to contact my old friend. Just because I contacted one of my old friend(I once liked him, but never had feelings anymore), he attempted to suicide, with razor marks, followed by pouring hot water on his hands just to convince me to leave my old friend's contact.(I have proofs for both, he himself has sent it). So i had to break up because his behaviour was really weird and legally not at all right which would affect me. When I said him let's end it and even to his mom, he was like I cheated him and all those. Now when I block all his numbers on messaging and calls, he still keeps calling me and mailing me. Please suggest me what can I do? Legally any action can be taken?

Learning

1 Replies

Krishna   07 February 2018

File a FIR with the police

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register