Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naren   01 February 2018

Case between land owner and builder on development agreement

Hi,

i have purchased flat in 2012 in hyderabad. In 2013 there was case filled by Land owner on builder stating that builder is not completed the construction on land owner part as per the development agreement. after that builder has been completed the construction but the case is still going on.

Now i am planning to sell my Flat. My questions:

1. Now i am selling my flat. The sub-registrar asking the compramise letter between the builder and land owner to registar my flat to some other. builder is denying to take compramise letter from court.

Could you please help me on this?

Learning

1 Replies

Vignesh Venkat   01 February 2018

Check the documents that you would have received when you purchased the flat. There would be a Completion certificate for your flat / building issued by the competent civic body / Corporation aiuthority. If that document is available, the registrar cannot decline to register the sale that you are intending to do. If so, you can file an appeal before the Inspector general of registration or move the High Court under Article 226. The dispute between the landowner and builder cannot disentitle you from conducing your sale.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register