Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Adviser-HRManagement (n/a)     15 March 2010

Labour Laws & State Rules in Software

Hi, Forum Colleages,

We come across a number of portals wherein various Central & State Acts are uploaded.  We can only view them online, that too page by page, section by section, by clicking a particular page/section.  Full version of all Acts do not seem to be readily available for downloading, storing and viewing at our will.

More particularly, I need State Rules, various States of India, in soft copy, along with prescribed Forms in soft copy.  Rules are found in printed Law Books, and Forms are also pre-printed, cannot be used as such.  So, we buy Forms, which is inconvenience.  If these are readily available in Software, either in CD format or pre-installed software on computer, it makes our life far more better.

Can anyone please give info whether such full version of Software Laws, Acts, State Rules, prescribed formats, is available anywhere for downloading or for purchase.  If anyone is already having such software data, he/she would be helping thousands of colleages here and legal professionals. 

I searched vakilno.1, manupatra, gov.in website, etc., etc., all have piecemeal pages for partial viewing online, not full version/Rules downloads or for buy.

Please help or suggest.

Thanks.  Ravi, Adviser-HRManagement.

Learning

1 Replies

Adviser-HRManagement (n/a)     18 March 2010

Hi, Forum Colleages,

56 Viows of my query already, and yet none could indicate how to get Software of Labour laws with "State Rules".  It appears everyone is facing with the same dilemma, and everyone would need it if available.  And it would appear not even IT-related members in this Forum are able to throw light on this.  Anyway I await, and I will continue to explore availability.

Thanks,

Ravi, Adviser HR-Management

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register