LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anjana   13 January 2018

My husband is cheating on me, please help me out

Dear Sir, I'm married to the guy I love on july 31 2015 at arya samaj, it was a secret marriage in the sense both the families don't know about the marriage before marriage we are in physical relation too, at the time of marriage he convinced me that he can not call his friends or any known person to him since it will be a problem he they inform in his home and convinced me to call my friends only. after marriage we are in distance relation for a good of 2.5 yrs. I live and work in dubai and I bring him to dubai for 2times on visit visa with all expenses with my money 1st time in the month of jan-17 that time I found out that he is in relation with another girl in India I read all the messages and asked him for clarification which he refused to give and cooked some stories saying they both are just friends and fight with me and promised he will never talk to her again he live with me for 3months and went back to India again after 2 months he again came back to duabi this time also all expenses with my money & One day I found him talking to the same lady I understood there is something going behind me and checked with that lady, she said my husband and she were in relationship I don't know if he had physical relation with her, and this doen't end with this one lady I found out he is talking too so many ladies saying he loves them etc, he is hiding his marriage and making relations with other ladies, I asked him about the same and he refused to give any reply and started fighting with me everyday beating me, giving me physical and mental torture & stated he will leave me. He don't have any value for our marriage I tried all the possible ways to save our marriage. Till date both families don't know that we are married. He started black mailing me if I don't leave him or if I take any help form police he will commit suicide. he wants me to leave him and go away without making any issues. I'm really in helpless situation, till date we are living together, he used me and betrayed me completely He was jobless in India for 3yrs I'm the one paid his bills and send his family money under his name. I'm the one found him job here in dubai. he just said he never loved me & never had a marriage proposal with me. he is saying now that his family is not accepting me and he can't continue our marriage, he will file a divorce and I should agree for that he is forcing me to give divorce, He said if I still prefer to live with him he will make my life miserable, He cheat me, use all my money, married me and he forced me for his s*xual needs. and now he want me to throw out of his life. I forgot to mention he had already a case stating harassing a lady later which was dismissed by not proving, managed by giving feeding the officials from under the desk. Please suggest what kind of action can be taken against him. I have no hope that he will realize the value of marriage and love. I tried all the possible ways to save our marriage. Please help me

Learning

13 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     13 January 2018

Firstly don't agree for divorce. Secondly you file Domestic Violence complaint against him when you're in India for various acts of domestic violence and claim huge sum of damages and compensation from him for all looses incurred to you in all these years. As far saving marriage is concerned you may file for restitution of conjugal rights against him to bind him the marriage against which if he's looking for divorce. Contact me for case discuss and professional legal consultancy on my email vijaymahajan5758@gmail.com

Anjana   13 January 2018

Sir I have no proof to file a case against domestic voilence, please suggest me you want me to go back India and file a case against him or can do it from dubai we both living together in dubai

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     13 January 2018

The problem in your present life and the burden associate with it is your own making or say your Karma.It appears that your hormone took the better of you in marrying a lecherous man, who does not seems to have matured view of a married life. Such man will always reman lecherous. Better divorce him before it is too late for you.Remember, beauty of a woman does not last for ever. A man of substance with genuine love will not even imagine of touching you before marriage. Follow the above expert opinion for divorce. 

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     13 January 2018

Dear Anjana,

You may file a case in dubai under a suitable law there...In india under the DV act

Adv. Nitish Banka

nitish@lexspeak.in

Anjana   13 January 2018

Thankq for your advise sir,

But how can you say it is my karma, the only sin I did trusting love, if the opposite person keep wicked thoughts in his mind is it my fault!!!!. Krama is the result of things what we do, but some times innocents also get betrayed for just being honest and loyal sir. I don't need any sympathy sir but please don't judge with such words. I know I'm honest so only I'm fighting for justice. Thankq so much If my words make you angry I'm sorry 

Anjana   13 January 2018

Thankq Nitish Banka Sir,

But I have no Idea about Dubai Law and asa far as I belive Dubai Law supports Men 

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     13 January 2018

You cannot file any case in Dubai as the Muslim law there has nothing to do with your Hindu marriage. Don't get confused by wrong advise given to you. As far evidence etc contact of domestic violence is concerned that you should keep all money transfer details spent on him, his emails, messages etc.which provided information about his extramarital relationship etc. Once you're in India all these along with you statement about his acts of mental harassment and cruelty will be taken in consideration by the court. You can contact me directly and we can discuss in details about your case.

Anjana, No not at all.Yes, many innocent girls lives are destroyed in man's market. it is you who took him to Dubai and gave him job and gave yourself too, without knowing  him properly, and he does not even bother to know your family members except your body and your kindnesss (Lucky Guy) etc, and married him secretly in arya samaj form of marriage, a hard core northern hindu religious practices of Dayananda, In other words you were behaving like a sleep walker engulfed in an emotion of puppy love. I don't mean to demean or underestimate you in any way, and that is exactly happening with many girls daily posting their story of tears in this forum. This is because they allow their hormone to take cotrol of their reasoning power imagining their man as full Moon, but after marriage the full Moon disappeared and finally they reached LCI for solutions crying behind their back door. Fall in love but fall in Love consciously not by overflow of hormones and emotions.God Bless you.

Sycorax Juris   13 January 2018

Every adult female has a right to have healthy relationship, but take it lightly, use it like a napekin and dont go to the extreme. For life partnership, act sensibly and shared your love with all your loved ones, and never in secret, as it is they, whom you will lean on in times of storms, as in the case of Anjana. 

For all have sinned and come short of the Glory of God. Its never too late to mend a broken life. Never marry such a man, who knows only his appetite and shamelessly exploiting innocent woman, without remorse.

All those woman, note that you have only one LIFE in this planet, live well to the full consciously, and leave this planet without any regreat. 

TGK REDDI   14 January 2018

Please tell me whether secret marriage is possible at Arya Samaj.

Having several extra marital relations is very common for men and women.     It's strange you don't know this and object to it though law supports you.

Unfortunately wife doesn't have the chance of prosecuting the husband who commits adultery.    She can apply for divorce and maintenance.

Equally unfortunately, husband has the chance of prosecuting the man who committed adultery with his wife.     He can apply for divorce but not maintenance from the erring wife.

I hate your husband who beats you.

I think you'd better apply for divorce.     You can also claim maintenance.

Personally I feel getting divorce should be easier than triple talaq not only for men but also for women and maintenance shouldn't be claimed in this society of equal rights.    The man who tells truths is an enemy to the society.

I beg the Hon'ble Members and you to see my profile.

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     16 January 2018

I agree fully with my brother Mahajan

Anjana   28 January 2018

Can I File a cheating case against him. If yes what are the points to be mentioned.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register