Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tarun Jha   11 January 2018

Visitation rights after mutual divorce

Dear Experts,

My wife was abusive and voilent so i filed police complaint against her for assaulting me. After that she filed false cases of  498a, DV Act and divorce . During the cases my wife lawyer approached me for mutual settlement.

I agreed and terms and conditions were recorded by judge ( settlement deed was not drafted judge himself recorded terms and conditons)

That she will widraw all the caeses and expense of quashing FIR will be done by husband.

Mother will have the permanent custody and father will have visitation rights for 2nd saturday and 4th saturday.

We both signed that recorded statement after that wife's lawyer said that he will submit the 1st motion within 2 days.

But after 2 days when we met in court 

He changed the condition of visitation rights that NO VISITATION RIGHTS TO FATHER.

When i objected the change of visitation rights . My wife said " if you meet the child even for once, i will beat her badly after each meeting.

So, for the saftey of child and to get rid of all the cases i had to signed those documents of first motion 

Now  all the cases are over, Kindly guide me how to file for visitaton rights WITH SAFTEY OF MY CHILD ( she is girl child aged 5 years ) as consent for not visitation rights were given under pressure 

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

You are unfit to be her father.  Sorry to say this.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 January 2018

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register