LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramya   11 January 2018

Family law

Sir, my in laws are dominating emotionally by keeping their son in their control.They have not allowed us to lead our life and come in between even day today activities not with the intention of helping us but to show their ego that they will do and interrupt whenever they want. Many a times they have brainwashed my husband against me and have created fight between us. My husband believes his parents blindly and if they say something against me he accuses me with same. I have somehow tried to convince my husband for separate family and we are going ahead with it. My In laws are moving to their home town in guruvayoor. Meanwhile, My In laws have habit of bringing surprise guests home, even if they are in their home town they send guests without my consent saying they have every right. They also behave in such a way that we should allow them whenever they want to come and go. The intention is not that good. Please let me know right of daughter in law and Mother in law. We stay in rented apartment and i have agreed to share some expenses after i join some work and right now i am unemployed. Because of their atttude i could not have the satisfaction of running my home as they are interrupting with their ego. My husband also says they have right to visit their son and be with them and why should they seek my permission before coming home or sending anyone and that they are his relations and parents. But i dont want to be a scape goat to his ego and wants to challenge and put foot with confidence so that they dont take advantage out of this situation. 

Learning

5 Replies

Ramya   11 January 2018

Sir, When the relationship with husband itself is not going good and is influenced by In laws, do you want me to complicate the situation by bringing a child 

(Guest)

You are a total misfit for marriage.  You spoiled not only your life but also life of your parents and dear ones and him and his side entire family.

Its never too late.  Fall to feet of in-laws and husband and beg for mercy. You dont have any reson which will be acceptable in court.

(Guest)

You are a total misfit for marriage.  You spoiled not only your life but also life of your parents and dear ones and him and his side entire family.

Its never too late.  Fall to feet of in-laws and husband and beg for mercy. You dont have any reson which will be acceptable in court.

(Guest)

And you talkk too much.  That is main reason for all fights. Try keeping mouth shut at certain places.  Good luck.

(Guest)

You should have  married a beggar who is orphan.  Why simply you married a guy who has parents and family? You take divorce.  Be alone.  rear some pet, a cat or dog.  That is enough for people like you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register