LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sycorax Juris   08 January 2018

Distinctions in original civil jurisdiction etc

Can someone englithen me the distinctions in Original Civil Jurisdiction, Ordinary original Civil Jurisdiction and Extra-ordinary original Civl jurisdiction etc.

Learning

8 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     08 January 2018

Very simple query. To begin with, just ignore Alexander invasion of Hindos, also ignore  Roman empire trade with Hindos including Christopher Columbus accidently landing up in Hindos land, and begin with Vascodagama landing in Hindos land leading to marriage of King Charles II with Infanta Donna Catherine sister of King Alfonso VI of Portugal and the Marriage gift to King Charles II, from there go through the period of east india company especially Warren Hastings Period with Lord Impey with famous cases like Raja Nand Kumar and the Ksijorah and those Government of India Acts with the present Constitution of India. Nothing big or great about it, am also grappling with this very simple matter. You will be lucky if some learned LCI members respond your query. Dont forget to go through Commercial Courts act too.

sycoax, are you a law student or an advocate. dont ask such a simpliest query in LCI, which is like a bull or a buffalo in china shop. 

Mr.N.K.Assumi, dont bother me with your bull or buaffaloes, or with alexander the great or Columbus, King Charles II etc. I just want simple answer to my query and you dont bother to respond if you dont know the answer, as you said youre grappling with this matter.

As you like it, and when I said, As you like it, I dont mean Shakespear play ok, but like Humpty Dumpty I mean it.

N.K.Assumi, I got a call from a friend and it hit me like a thunder bolt from above. Thanks for your responds, I couldn't understand your responds.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     09 January 2018

There was a catch in my responds but you could not catch it. Anyway, it's good that you have come to know the truth. As a lawyer, you have to be a seekers not a knower and there lies the possibility of knowing. It don't come easy, you have to keep your light burning 14 to 16 hours a day, that is the beauty of law, which you have to pursue not as a career but with passion. I said Humpty Dumpty.

Sycorax Juris   10 January 2018

Thanks N.K.Assumi, I have realized where I am today, and law profession is indeed shockingly amazing profession. 

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     10 January 2018

"Shockingly Amazing Profession", and you realized where you are today, and that means you have started your real journey. That is the reasons why I have always stated that Law profession is something like the life of a Hermit: it is a profession "Where Fools roam where Angels fear to tread". All the best in your Journey to a Hermit life.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register