Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hari Krishna   02 January 2018

Advocate cheated me

Hello,

I have approached a advocate regarding my job termination.I have all the documents in my hand proving the wrong doings of the management.The advocate has told me that matter will be settled in 1 month.He has taken 2.5 lakhs in cash and blank cheque of 5 lakhs with future date.It's been 7 months but no justice has been done.The management has received the notice and filed the counter also.Now, the advocate is saying that he does not need cheque but only cash.Even when we are asking him to give no objection.He is not giving that.Even when we said to him that we want to withdraw the petition.He is saying not to worry and case will be done and justice wiil be done.

Iam dissapointed a lot.iam nor here nor there.Depressed.Frustrated.Please advice me in this matter and what options are left for me?

Learning

8 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     02 January 2018

What was your job, from which you were terminated?

Hari Krishna   02 January 2018

Sir,Iam a banker.

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     02 January 2018

You paid so much money to some fraud advocate who did nothing and here you seek free legal consultancy from senior advocates and legal experts. Who will help you like this if you were throwing money on false promises and blindly paying him without seeking legal advice at that time.

Hari Krishna   03 January 2018

Sir, do I have to pay money for seeking advice here?My situation is like that.I have 2 children.

Sir, do I have to pay money for seeking advice here?My situation is like that.I have 2 children.

There is no remedy I think.No body is giving answer.I have mailed only about case.But what about the present advocate and money taken?

Sir,Iam asking about steps to be taken when any advocate cheats.Is there any remedy in india about the topic?

Alakshendra Rai   03 January 2018

if you have cheating evidence against the advocate then file a complain to the respective Bar Council and Bar association

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register