LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Soumen Saha   01 January 2018

Falsely obtained caste certificate

My friend falsely obtained a caste certificate from SDO (kolkata) claiming himself as a schedule caste. He used it in NEET 2017 but during the state counseling he got a general rank of under 500 and sc rank under 10. But for safety issue he choosed a less reputated medical college where he obtain a Unreserved seat based on his 500 general rank and didn't use his SC rank to get a reputated college...my question is if he's sc certificate get exposed later will it harm his admission ?? As i told u he choosed a college based on his general rank not his sc rank so he got admitted in a Unreserved seat of that medical college.

Learning

7 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     02 January 2018

As he has not used SC certificate for his admission no immediate action be taken againt him for obtaining false SC certificate, more so there has to be sufficient proof that he got false SC certificate to expose his fraud, what is that evidence?

Soumen Saha   02 January 2018

He shared the truth with me as he is my best friend and no i don't want to expose it either, all i want to know is if he gets exposed by any chance will his admission remain or get cancelled

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 January 2018

His, father’s, father’s father’s and so on Caste is not known?

It is strange!

If all person’s with sirname/caste/sub-caste; Saha,  are not Scheduled Caste then a public hearing as posted by you, generalized and accepted all person’s with sirname/caste/sub-caste; Saha!

It is strange!     

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 January 2018

In any case if complaint is lodged then facts, on either side should come out.

Soumen Saha   09 January 2018

I asked about his admission ? Whether it will be cancelled or not ??

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 January 2018

Generically speaking; may not be.......

Rest depends upon  the authority that has to take a call on the matter....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register