LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prasad   21 December 2017

Fraud caste certificate

My father in law joined the police department by producing fake caste certificate BC-D. We belongs to OC, during our marriage proposals and on wedding card also it was mentioned as Reddy. She was not interested in marriage and filed false 498A and DV case. Today i got the charge sheet copy in that they have mentioned as Munnur Kapu. Which is clear fraud. Can i file cheating case 420 and breach of trust 406 on in-laws.

Learning

7 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 December 2017

If you are sure then you have the option of informing the reporting authority e.g; DCP,CP and auhority that has issued the caste certificate.

Yeah, we belongs to Reddy's community and also I have inquired in their village all the people with their surname belongs to Reddy

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 December 2017

The authorities can verify and confirm.

Worst case if it is proved that they are not Reddy's they can I file marriage Void and file 420 and 406 for cheating us as reddys

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     22 December 2017

(i) using surname as "Reddy"

(ii) being reddy

both are two seperate things.

using other surname does not invalidate the cast certificate.

No action is possibleunless youget the certifiafet cancelled by issuing authrotity (i.e. Tehsildar or other designated officer)

even if they have not mentioned orrect cast to you befor emarriage neither cheting not BOT case can lie.

concensterate on defending charges against your rather than getting emotionally disturbed and diverting your attention.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register