Share on Email

Share More

joe   07 December 2017

Passport

Is FIR required for a minor damaged passport

Learning

2 Replies

Carol Loomis   05 October 2018

Coincidentally, my nephew torn out a booklet from its cover, but everything else was not damaged. He didn't register FIR, simply connected with the office for the reissue of identification and they have damaged passport alternative while filling in the structure of the form. He received his new passport a month later, since we had a difference in location from our last international ID.

Carol Loomis   23 October 2018

Let the arrangement be done with the results of activities. This is all piece of learning legal case and growing up as I've told my nephew. In spite of the fact that I know it's less demanding said than done, make a stride back. Giving him a chance to explore this case on his own.

I have a 7 year old son, so I can relate now. I comprehend the failure after whatever he has done according to the plan. But I let him be pleased with his achievement, particularly since he's endeavored to do it on his own. Think of it as a reserve funds since it's better not to squander that sort of legal nowledge in the correct attitude.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register