LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tanvi   15 November 2017

Alimony not paying my husband

Desr Experts, please suggest urgently on my case..

Our divorce case is running since last 5 years and he was not giving me any interim maintenance.. Recently he did not abide the judgement given by the high court of amount 15,000  per month...I came to knw that he is planning to quit the job fro Saudi Arabia (where his salary was INR 2 lakhs per month) and rusing to the supreme court to reduce the interim ..he intend to join in India and showing now the salary of INR 30,000 per month in his petition in Supreme court..

How to deal with this situation? Now he might earned almost for his life and coming to India to fight the case and to pay less money.. please guide me..

Thanks ..

Learning

5 Replies

anand   15 November 2017

Are you handicap? or mentally retarted ? can't you earn enough for yourself.... in india, women is against dowry but i dont understad why they want alimony ? Stop harassing husband, go get a life for yourself.  

Now coming to your question, A person can change his jobs as many as he wants according to his convinience. So No one can question him for changing his jobs. Less salary means less maintenance. something is better than nothing. enjoy 

(Guest)

You contact me, I will give you advice how to get alimony if husband not paying.

kunal “#unconventional #Aquari   18 November 2017

Ms. Tanvi I may be able to help you on this matter. Please contact @ basu_kunal@hotmail.com

Rgds Advocate Kaybee

sansh (not working)     19 November 2017

Why only 15000 for 2 lakhs income? Have you filed review petition for 60000 pm for all these years? Have you filed Contempt of court against him?

Sunitha   20 November 2017

Dear Sansh, Many thanks for your suggestion.. Now he is showing all his expences + pretext loan for his father medical expences is near to his income..Now he is rusing to supreme court..

He aleged that I left his house purposefully and now I am running to court for money..This is completely false.. I want to teach his a lesson..plz guide me properly..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register