LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mamta   11 November 2017

Against abussive relationship

Hi,I want to know in my situation what Actions I can take now. As i am in a relationship since 10 years. He is my cousin and become my bf saying i love u and cant live without u. 10 years ago i used to believe him as he tried suicide many times in front of me. I always get scared by this behaviour and slowly-2 i become traped he controlled my life in every manner. Whom to talk where to go what to eat everything. Before 3 years i started working in a private conpany as a software engineer but those 3 years made me a depressed person as he used to link my name with every guy of my contact list. 5 month earlier one day as he used to do daily shouted me and ask me to write resignation right now because job working hours were not good. And i did. So basically he take care of me for everything but i dont want this relationship in my life. 5 months earlier i got pregnant and aborted the child and now saying u got pregnant with somebody else and still used to hit me after drink. As he is already married and have a child. I want to take some legal action against him because now whatever is my situation is because of him i need financial support what i can do now. Please help. Please suggest what are my rights.Thankyou

Learning

2 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     11 November 2017

Leave him from immediate effect he is only using you he is a psychopath there were two reasons behind to leave him 1. He is a married man you never be her wife till he divorce his married wife first only then he can marry you 2. As you are a Hindu then according to Hindu marriage act you cannot marry to your cousin , such marriages are null n void ,this act prohibit such relations . Don't wast your time , life is precious leave him and move ahead , don't indulge in any litigation .

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     11 November 2017

Leave him from immediate effect he is only using you he is a psychopath there were two reasons behind to leave him 1. He is a married man you never be her wife till he divorce his married wife first only then he can marry you 2. As you are a Hindu then according to Hindu marriage act you cannot marry to your cousin , such marriages are null n void ,this act prohibit such relations . Don't wast your time , life is precious leave him and move ahead , don't indulge in any litigation .
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register