LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak   10 November 2017

Salary cheque Payment stoped by employer

Hello I was working in a private limited company and after some time I resigned from job company accepted resignation and instructed me to complete notice period of 2 months. I completed the same and company relived me with reliving letter and promissed to pay my outstanding salary of last 2 months after 45 days of reliving. Company did the same and issues me a cheque. I deposited the cheque in my account so its got bounced by saying payment stopped by drawer. Please any one can help the procedure to get my salary from any legal way as company is not responding my emails and phone calls.

Learning

9 Replies

(Guest)
Go for sec 138 Negotiable instrument act... If u are in time limit

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     10 November 2017

Consult a lawyer and file complaint u/s.138 N.I. Act.

1 Like

Deepak   10 November 2017

Can I my self file a complaint with out hiring lawyer ? If yes then please guide me with procedure so that it will helpful for me to proceed further. Or should I also go to labour court as the matter is regarding non payment of salary ?

M.S.R.Murty ( Manager (Admn))     11 November 2017

Dear Sir,

You can lodge police complaint and also before that,

please check the reason for bouncing of cheque

M.S.R.Murty ( Manager (Admn))     11 November 2017

Dear Sir,

You can lodge police complaint and also before that,

please check the reason for bouncing of cheque

(Guest)
Sec 138 cases are filed before a FIRST CLASS LEVEL JUDICIAL MAGISTRATE...... If you want to represent yourself without a lawyer it is fine... But it is advisable to hire a lawyer

It is just like doing a surgery yourself without a doctor 😊

(Guest)
Sec 138 cases are filed before a FIRST CLASS LEVEL JUDICIAL MAGISTRATE...... If you want to represent yourself without a lawyer it is fine... But it is advisable to hire a lawyer

It is just like doing a surgery yourself without a doctor 😊

Deepak   11 November 2017

Ok thank you so much sir jainshlalcheta@gmail.com

Deepak   11 November 2017

Dear MSR Murty, The cheque was bounced due to payment stopped by drawer. And while asking drawer he is saying rubbish reason and he is just trying to not pay the salary. So that mean I can file police complaint and case under 138 negotiable instruments act.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register