LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jamil (lawyer)     09 November 2017

Two accused received mony .Both executed promissory note

Two accused received amount and commeted fraud. I lodged FIR, one accused executed promissory note of total due amount and abscond. I got decree from court against the first accused in summaty suit but he is still absconder. The 2nd accused confined by police. After trial 2nd accused ready for compromise and payment of 1/2 of total amount and executed promissory note. I want to recover my due amount from the both accused. What should i do and how i file summery suit in view of above fact.

Learning

11 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     09 November 2017

You insist for all monies which are defrauded by both the accused. 

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     10 November 2017

Your  local senior Advocates can  handled such cases can guide you well in the matter, through attachment in execution proceedings.  Petition has to be filed against both the parties in the court.

jamil (lawyer)     11 November 2017

Thanks a lot

Thanks a lot

Thanks a lot

Thanks a lot

Thanks a lot

Thanks a lot

(Guest)

6 times thanks of the querist reveals as if he is completely satisfied and also immensely thankful for that to the experts.

(Guest)

Mr. Jamil,

From your descriptttion gives a sense, as if--

Either, you are not a lawyer, as against descripttion in your profile: OR you are not interested in recovery of the balance amount of money; OR your query is of an academic nature and you want to solve your school exercise by expecting legal process to pin-up the other culprit also.

By the way, why you want the money to be recovered from both of them, when one has already promised you to pay the balance amount by signing a promisory note?

Danny900   22 May 2018

Also a nonprofessional will certainly do this procedure of myHR CVS Site. CVS Learnet Account If you have actually chosen the main site of the CVS Website, the web browser.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register