LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vasu   11 November 2017

Acquittal in criminal case

Departmental proceedings stayed allow to retire on superannuatiation details requested.

Dear sir

I have beenHonourably acquitted in criminal case at CJM court. When the trail is under the court the departmental proceedings has been intiated and it has been stayed in the highcourt madurai stating that the charges in the criminal case and the  Departmental proceedings are one and the same. Now I have been honourably acquitted and going to be retired in this month plz inform me whether the departmental proceedings is under stay will affect my retirement plz send me your valuable suggession and relevant judgements as early as possible which will help for my retirement.

Thanking you

Learning

2 Replies

vasu   11 November 2017

Originally posted by : vasu
Departmental proceedings stayed allow to retire on superannuatiation details requested.

Dear sir

I have beenHonourably acquitted in criminal case at CJM court. When the trail is under the court the departmental proceedings has been intiated and it has been stayed in the highcourt madurai stating that the charges in the criminal case and the  Departmental proceedings are one and the same. Now I have been honourably acquitted and going to be retired in this month plz inform me whether the departmental proceedings is under stay will affect my retirement plz send me your valuable suggession and relevant judgements as early as possible which will help for my retirement.

Thanking you

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     12 November 2017

What is the opinion and advise of your lawyer who has successfully arranged your "honourable acquittal" in the criminal case?

Proceed as advised by your lawyer engaged by you, who is knowledgable, competent and intelligent enough to advise and sail you through without involving other experts on this platform which may adversely affect your case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register