LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vikram Singh   24 October 2017

Employer is not giving relieving letter

Hi I am working in Pvt bank for the last 2.5 years. i submitted my resignation and served notice period is 3 months. But the company is not issuing the relieving letter. On my last working day. One customer complaint about one transaction. It was about 10 lakh. Got transfer in wrong account. That transaction was made three months before. Now I am relieved but bank have not given me relieving letter. I asked they told till bank will not get recovery of that transaction they will not give relieving letter. Now I am waiting for my relieving letter since two months. Bank made some inquiry and they know where the got transfered. They know whom they have to recover. But because of bank reputation they are not filing cash against him. I was involved transaction as verifier. So now person is not giving money to bank. And I am not getting my relieving letter. Anyone can help me? Thanks

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 October 2017

Can't you manage with copies of offer letter, appointment letter, salary slips of all months, PF number and a/c slips of all years, ESIC card, correct FnF statement, Form 16 as per correct FnF statement, acknowledgment and acceptance of notice of resignation/final resignation, acknowledgment of handover of charge, NOC/NDC……………

Eliana Hermione   08 November 2017

That exchange was made three months previously presently I am assuaged however bank have not given me calming letter. I asked they told till bank won't get recuperation of that exchange Do my Essay for me Cheap UK  they won't give calming letter. Presently I am sitting tight for my calming letter since two months. Bank made some request and they know where the got transfered. They know whom they need to recoup. But since of bank notoriety they are not recording money against him. I was included exchange as verifier. So now individual isn't offering cash to bank. Furthermore, I am not getting my soothing letter.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register