LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yogita shete   18 October 2017

Service matter: time bound promotion to medical doctor and veterinary doctor

Hello Sir, I am Dr.Yogita Pawar, I would like to have a opinion about the service rules given by Seventh pay commission and one high court decision given by (IN THE HIGH COURT OF DELHI AT NEW DELHI, SUBJECT : SERVICE MATTER, Reserved on: 30.07.2014 Pronounced on: 14.10.2014 W.P.(C) 2780/2011 DR. CHANDRA SHEKHAR SAHUKAR .....Petitioner Through: Ms. Rekha Palli and Ms. Punam Singh, Advocates) about veterinary and medical doctors. my questions as followes 1) Which rules should be applicable to veterinary doctors. 2) Can we challenge to seventh pay commission on the basis of high court decision. 3) what do if institute does not agree to this?

Learning

9 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     19 October 2017

Nothing understood.

what is the problem?

who went to court?

what is decided by the court?

Yogita shete   23 October 2017

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your reply.

It is related with veterinary doctors and human doctors. Medical doctors have some benifits if they are working under central goverment or state goverment. They get time bound promotions and DACP facility as per the 5,6 and 7th pay commission. However veterinary doctors getting only NPA similar to human doctors but not DACP facility. Against this Dr. Chandra who is a veterinary doctor working under central goverment and filed the case against the descrimination between medical and veterinary doctors. ref No.(THE HIGH COURT OF DELHI AT NEW DELHI, SUBJECT : SERVICE MATTER, Reserved on: 30.07.2014 Pronounced on: 14.10.2014 W.P.(C) 2780/2011 DR. CHANDRA SHEKHAR SAHUKAR). please go through this cout decision. 

I am veterinary doctor, I want to know 1) Can take the high court judgment as reference for my promotions.

2) I am getting the NAP similar to medicos but no time bound promotions.

3) This high court decision and 7th pay comission are givening different  only NPA facility is same for both

4) What to do. 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     23 October 2017

You re showing the details of the judgement.

you want to know how best it will help your promotion.

but you will not tell what is the problem.

Do you really think this to be an astrological forum.

Yogita shete   23 October 2017

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your reply.

This high court judgement is available on line. please give me your view about the judgement. on the basis of that, can i get the benefit for my promotion.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     23 October 2017

have you ever prescribed a medicine without knowing  what disease the patient is suffering?

If No.

Then  how do you expect the experts of this form to form a view whether a particular judgement will suit your case or not.

Yogita shete   24 October 2017

Dear Sir,

As I told you I am veterinary officer, working under central goverment, the judgement given by delhi high court is in favour of veterinary doctors. but the in 6th and 7th pay commission they have given only NAP to veterinary doctors with respect to time bound promotion to the veterinary doctor is not included.  As per the court order(2014) descrimination between medical and veterinary doctros should be avoided. But the place where i am working they are doing descrimination between veterinary and medical doctors with respect to time bound promotions. I am getting NPA but no time bound promotions.

Secondly they are not considering my Postgraduate degree as promotion as medical doctors who have postgraduate getting advange for one ealry promotion facility. I have done the postgraduation in veterinary field.  

Please guide me what I can do. 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     09 November 2017

what recruitment rules for the next high post (of you cadre ) state about PG qualification.

Yogita shete   09 November 2017

Dear Sir,

For next higher grade is A1 grade for 4years since last promotion.

For medical doctor with postgraduate degree and  A1 grade will get advantage for one yr. They will go within three years.

I have postgraduate degree and A1 grade since my last promotion (4years complete) 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 November 2017

you are stating nothing regarding recruitment rules for the post on which you seek promotion/upgradation.

every post in govt in each deptt has recruitment rules framed under Article 309 of the constitution.  These rule prescribe

1. name of post
  2. no of posts
  3. gazetted/non-gazzeted
  4. pay scale
  5. classification
  6. mode of entry
  7. qualification/experience reuired for each mode of entry.
  8. minimum or maximum age for each mode of entry.
  9. need for UPSC consultation
  10. reservation status.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register