LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vikrant   12 October 2017

Ex Girlfriend harassing and abusing

Hello all, Here is a girl whom i met on social site in Oct 2016 she is from other caste and me a Hindu we both r from India... She followed me first accidentally later to which I asked who r you??? She replied it was accidentally sent you can ignore it... I said ok and moved forward later she again msgd me asking where do I live and from then our conversation started and slowly steadily we went into relation. I was the one who asked and forced her to get into relation knowing the fact she belonged to different caste and religion. Moving forward we met only once but i never had any s*xual intercourse with her i never touched her physically. We just shared video calls and s*x over video calls... But then that too were consensual.. I basically cheated her with other women whom i dated for 3 years.. Bcoz i still had feelings for her.. Somehow they both got connected my current gf and my ex... And later both got angry on me.now the situation is my current gf is harassing me and abusing me that she will destroy me and my family she is giving he'll lot of bad words to me and my family where my family is not at fault.. She is threatening me like anything. Infact I told her since we had caste issue if our parents agree we will get married or else no i can't get married to you... Still she forced me somehow to stay and due to that we spent 1 year in relation... But this is the fact that many times i told her I can't get married to you i need break from this relation... But her anger is on that why i cheated her with my other girl... What legal recourse one can take against me??? What options are left for me to save myself and protection of my family... Plz reply asap....

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register