LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul (Teacher)     11 October 2017

Property title confirmation

I am planning to buy a plot in Indirapuram Ghaziabad. GDA alloted plot.

Intially this plot was purchased by 3 partners. one of the partners died and other 2 partners created "waris nama" from depty majstrate for his wife and 2 sons. The mutation of this property was done in the revenue records in the name of 2 partners and wife along 2 sons of deceased partner. Later one partner purchased his portion from other partner via registered sale deed and then purchased another portion from deceased partners wife and 2 sons via registered sale deed.

Now we have all the chain documents complete including

1. Waris Nama

2. Death Certificate

3. Registered sale deed ( wife and 2 sons)

4. Mutation - 2 partners and wife and 2 sons of deceased partner.

My questions is - can we go ahead and purchase this plot , do we have all the title documents clear ?

Waris nama says - its not valid for more than Rs,5000 and not valid for property transfer.

I checked with few lawyers in Ghaziabd and some said this is good to go and some said court letter or sucession letter is needed which is not a easy tasks to get

Please help me what shoud I do and what all documents should I have from owner ?

Thank You.

Learning

3 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     12 October 2017

The facts stated suggests problem with the title unless the mother of the deceased partner was alive when he ahd expired. Please verify.

Rahul (Teacher)     12 October 2017

I;'m not sure about this . I need to check about mother . can you please help me in both the situations if mother is alive and if mother is not alive at the time of death ?

Rahul (Teacher)     17 October 2017

I am planning to buy a plot in Indirapuram Ghaziabad. GDA alloted plot.
Intially this plot was purchased by 3 partners. one of the partners died and other 2 partners created "waris nama" from depty majstrate for his wife and 2 sons. The mutation of this property was done in the revenue records in the name of 2 partners and wife along 2 sons of deceased partner. Later one partner purchased his portion from other partner via registered sale deed and then purchased another portion from deceased partners wife and 2 sons via registered sale deed. Now we have all the chain documents complete including
1. Waris Nama
2. Death Certificate
3. Registered sale deed ( wife and 2 sons)
4. Mutation - 2 partners and wife and 2 sons of deceased partner.

My questions is - can we go ahead and purchase this plot , do we have all the title documents clear ? Waris nama says - its not valid for more than Rs,5000 and not valid for property transfer. I checked with few lawyers in Ghaziabd and some said this is good to go and some said court letter or sucession letter is needed which is not a easy tasks to get Please help me what shoud I do and what all documents should I have from owner ? Thank You.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register