LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ganesh   11 October 2017

need to get property title by adverse possession

hi sir, i need to get my property registered in my/mothers name.below are the details 1.property is in bangalore 2 sites 30x40 2.in 1986 sale agreement and notarised irrevocable gpa was executed by the seller x in favor of my father f. 3.now my father f and seller x both are expired.4.we have built house and staying in the said property from 1989 onwards peacefully,till date almost 27 years ,paying all property taxes,current bill etc, recently B khata also done .5.now we want to get the clear titles in my /mothers name 6.the seller x have few children and if approach them ,they are bound to demand a very high consideration given the property rates in bangalore are sky high,and we are not in a position to afford to pay that much amount.7.needed your kind advise as to how to proceed further to get the clear titles by way of adverse possession/any other property law .pls guide me regards ganesh

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 October 2017

Was the said notarised irrevocable GPA valid as per any local law in 1986?

If you have shown the said agreement notarised irrevocable GPA to a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in such/revenue/civil matters and having successul track record then what is his/her opinion on documents and the benefit you can accrue from these and Adverse possesion ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register