Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dj4853913@gmail.com   07 October 2017

sec 138

dear sir
my total due towards a company was 30 lakhs .. I issued notice of stop Payment of security cheque to them for not to misuse of cheque on 22. August and after that date I returned stock to company and also they encashed my bank guarantee .. cheque bounced with stop Payment remark.. on 1 September
now I received legal notice from company mentioning that total outstanding due was 15 lakhs and after so many reminders I had issued them cheque dated 21august for rs.15 Lakhs total outstanding due..
now tell me why they admitted in notice that outstanding was 15 lakh instead of 30 lakh
can they consider transaction which was happen after 21.8 in advance and reduced my liability cos.. I send them stock on 22. Aug received to them on 35 August and bank guarantee encashed on 28 August.. can they consider fututr5 transaction which was not happen in advance considered in Books of accounts and fill up my blank cheque ..
can they show to court that actual outstanding was 30 lakh and we after considered above goods return in advance n b.g encashment in advance.. can court allow them

Learning

1 Replies

manoj   07 October 2017

call me for your query at cell no 8686159292

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register