LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Priya Yarlagadda (Student)     06 October 2017

Further cross-evidence was withdraw from dvc

In the last date after we completed the cross-examination of petitioner, the other side advocate had requested for further evidence, but next date they filed a memo requesting that they don't want to file further evidence, now the Judge has given a date for final argument, can anyone suggest why they had withdrawn the evidence as we have proof against her father that there was no dowry also we have proof that the girl left the house on the instruction of her father, can you please advice what should be our next step, we are exparty now so we cannot lead our evidence neither were able to do full cross-examination. Also, the other side had filed an MP to collect arrear interim maintenance pending, we already filed an appeal on experty, but the other side is avoiding to appear at session court, judge has asked to send notice again, now i feel they will not appear again on next date to delay the experty appeal so that they can get some favourable orders, please suggest me the option have to fight back, thanks your for all the support

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)

How u concerned with this case r u student of law or party to suit?

Priya Yarlagadda (Student)     06 October 2017

I m helping my friend to get out it  

manoj   06 October 2017

call me for your query at cell no 8686159292

Master Warrior (AOR)     06 October 2017

Ignore Manoj's posts. 

All posts he makes involve asking for money. Most of them are "i will solve your query on payment of cost for consultancy."

He is posting on EVERY post he sees. This is a forum for discussion and help, not for a new advocate (or maybe just a bad one) attempting to make money off of every post.

He needs to be banned. Please don't fall for his "help".

1 Like

Priya Yarlagadda (Student)     07 October 2017

Sir, 

I request to give ur valuable suggestions, not at cost of money as we have hard time ...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register