LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mathew   04 October 2017

ICICI BANK LOAN RECOVERY HARRASMENT

Respected Reader, I had taken 2 personal loan in 2006 and of which I had settled them in 2007. After theses many years they are now harrasing stating the loan is not paid and they want me to give the settlement copy. I know this is hopelessly time barred, if there were come home I would have Lodged a police complaint. However I keep getting calls from numbers number and they are being abusive. I would like to get a lawyer details in Bangalore who can help me come out this problem. Thanks Matt

Learning

10 Replies

manoj   04 October 2017

Hi call me for your query at cell no 8686159292

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     04 October 2017

Bank can recover only such amount which is within limitations so Bank generally keep recurring account. The only lapse on your part is that probably you have not obtained full and final payment. Avoid the unpleasant calls and let Bank to file case and then in court you may settle the score. Consult a lawyer with details.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 October 2017

You paid entire dues or as per settlement?

The said settlement was verbal or in writing and issued under proper signature and seal of competent employee of lender?

Similar query has been discussed in many threads that you can ‘SEARCH’ in ‘SEARCH’ option on middle of right hand side of this web page in Experts section and in ‘SEARCH’ option on bottom of right hand side of the web page in Form section…………….

You can also ‘SEARCH in other sections e.g; Articles, Judgments, Files………… And download even citations, judgments, procedures etc etc ………

Avoid posting photos/names/email id/phone numbers/addresses etc etc or attaching any document containing photos/names/email id/phone numbers/addresses etc etc and erase photos/names/email id/phone numbers/addresses etc etc while sending any documents to anyone, anywhere except your own very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in such/civil matters and having successful track record in handling such matters thru courts of law and with concerned authorities e.g; RBI.

And many threads at:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/search_results_custom.asp?module=experts&q=Harassment+by+ICICI+Bank+recovery+agents+&B1=GO

Mathew   05 October 2017

Thank you all for your message.. I am looking for a lawyer from Bangalore who has expertise in handling this issue.. Please share lawyer details who I can take service from Thanks again

Kumar Doab (FIN)     05 October 2017

Dear LCI Querist @ Mr. Mathew,

You may in person inquire at LOCAL jurisdictional DCDRF and prepare your own list of counsels that attend and appear in such cases.

You can also look at the cases successfully contested by counsels.

And then you can decide.

This is the best you can do for yourself.

If you wish to search in LCI Databank you can search at:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/lawyers_search/

A lawyer worth his/her salt may neither advertise at online portals nor may ask for work at online portals.

Each lawyer is not well versed with all fields of law.

Each lawyer may not specialize in all fields of law.

Each lawyer may not be interested to practice in all fields of law.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register