LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mona   29 September 2017

Membership id card issued a day after expulsion from institution

Dear Members My son was expelled from institution membership for raising voice against corrupt members but he received signed ID card form secretary and director general of the institution a day after expulsion letter was signed. So is there any value for membership ID card or not.

Learning

11 Replies

(Guest)

Mona G

Your  son seems to be faster than the institutions office.  The ID card does not hold any value.  If your son has a problem with something let him go to some other institution.

Each and everything in India is corrupt.  from schools to colleges to courts.  You cant do anything, Even I cant do anything but mourn on the slow death of Democracy.

(Guest)

d                                   

Mona   29 September 2017

if an id card is issued a day after expulsion letter was generated so there is no value for previous letter right?

Mona   29 September 2017

My son completed his engg degree in 2008 and received all the marks sheets,provisional certificate and membership. but in 2011 he received letter from institution that he has been expelled for tampering the signature of the project guide but later after a week he received membership id card from the same institution. so I am totally confused about his career in future.

(Guest)

Ask him to hold leg of dean or principal or professor.  That is the best way out. Dont expect any relief from Law or courts regarding this matter.

1 Like

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     29 September 2017

He was expelled for tampering the signature of the project guide in 2011. Was he given prior show cause notice by the Institution for this act which was main ground for his expelsion ? In the year 2017 you have come seeking relief for him, for so many years what all steps taken in this regard by you? Your question is seeking legal relief now after 6 years of the incidence, at this stage it will be difficult for you to get relief from court unless you tried means to reinstate your son in the institution. If you already sought relief few years back but failed, that fact has also not been mentioned here by you.

Please don't consider this forum free play ground where you can seek legal relief from professional lawyers free of cost.

Mona   29 September 2017

In the year 2011 i asked the same question in this forum, Mr.Rajkumar Makkad Sir replied to me that once the result declared, certificates issued institute cannot lie from their mouth and also said ur son has marksheets,certificate and photo identity card issued by the institute so what is your issue before the court so you should keep mum there on.

Mona   29 September 2017

Rajkumar Makkad Sir Also said ID card was signed and issued a day after signing the expulsion the letter so there is no value for previous letter ie letter of expulsion

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     29 September 2017

Contact the Institution to know the present status according to their records about your son. You can argue with them about issuing ID card after issuing expulsion letter with them and get their written reply first before taking any step in this regard.

(Guest)

These colleges work in some systematic way.  What principal tells, it is not conveyed to lower cadre.  Lower cadre keep working like donkis and do this sort of things. Contact principal instead of waste tiems here.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 October 2017

The detailed advises have been posted for you.

The releif from principle, Univ etc are different recourse.

The relief from court of law is different recourse.

If you posted a query years back and got response years back then you could have acted then and there.

If all recorses with principle, univ are exhausted then last recourse is from court of law on merits.

Fow which you may approach a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakabale repute and integrity specialiazing in such/civil matters and having successful track record............and understand merits a fresh.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register