LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hitesh solanki   26 September 2017

About not getting salary and experience latter from company

Sir, I was working with a company, Actually my company didn't gave me joining latter or I don't sign any bond where indicates that 30 days of notice period is compulsory before leaving job. I was worked in company for 9 months. Now company not paying me my salary and not providing me experience latter. So what I have to do now for getting back my salary?

Learning

6 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 September 2017

Which salary for which period is not paid to you?

Last month in employment say; 9th month?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 September 2017

Did you tender any notice period or resign with immediate effect?

Has company supplied; salary slip of all months, FnF statement?

Have you submitted any written representation to the company and has company replied in writing?

(Guest)

Now you can expect from the fake expert, Mr. Kumar Doab to seek yours and your employer's detailed information. But still he won't provide you any definite solution to your problem.

Hitesh solanki   27 September 2017

20 days of salary from 1st august to 20 august was not paid to me. I resign from the company on 10th august with 10 days of notice period.. and left company on 20 august

Hitesh solanki   27 September 2017

Well I mail my resignation latter on mail to my HR and HR mail me back with content of 30 days of notice period is standard Clause and that is company's policy.. I joined the company in November 2016 and left on 20th august.. in this duration company doesn't provide me joining letter or I didn't sign any job bond. So how come I know that 30 days of notice period is compulsory as per company policies. Even how I came to know company's policies without joining latter.

Charles Mack   18 October 2017

In this era, people really live lives of selfishness that bring harmful situations in so city from our coming generations will also face lots of troubles. For earning of money you can start online australian writings services after learning of writing skills.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register