Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ananth Sayan   16 September 2017

i have a query regarding online trading, can anyone help me with that.

I put some stop clause to sell shares but before that my shares has been sold. how can I approach that company with lawyer for settlement. can anyone help me with that.
thanks in advance

Learning

2 Replies

The Techies (Student)     17 September 2017

Originally posted by : Ananth Sayan
I put some stop clause to sell shares but before that my shares has been sold. how can I approach that company with lawyer for settlement. can anyone help me with that.thanks in advance

Hello!

You would have put a Stop Loss Order for selling of shares which determines that if the scrip trades at your given rate, your shares must get sold.

Now, if you have put such an order, it WILL NOT EXECUTE UNLESS the shares of that scrip have been traded at the rate given by you. Kindly, check two of the following - 

1.) You would have put a different Stop Loss by mistake.

2.) The scrip must have traded at the rate given by you for a flassh and you couldn't notice it trading at those levels - This happenes many a times!

After clarifying both these points too even if you have some query, then kindly contact your broker first and if no satisfactory answer given by them, then contact SEBI or the exchange where you traded those shares.

Ananth Sayan   18 September 2017

how to contact broker
by lawyer/personally

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register