LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vikas sonkar   15 September 2017

cast

sir my name is vikas sonkar problem in my cast certificate my father is belongs beldar which is under sc category and i used khatik certificate which is under sc category i used this certificate 10 class to graduation 2017 because of misunderstanding in class 10 my surname is sonkar so i went to tahseel and give to some person to make my cast certificate. in jhansi sonkar under khatik category and i got my certificate. because i do not know my cast because of sonkar title i know i come in khatik so my question is can i make my beldar certificate. in futur there will be any problem or not if i use beldar certificate in government jobs

Learning

9 Replies

SHREY DAMBHARE   15 September 2017

In Government Job, your employer whoever that Department will ask you to submit Caste Validity Certificate which is mandatory. Better you apply for it now. If in your father Caste certificte doesn't match with your caste certificate then you won't be able to get Cast Validity. Thereafter, you will get to know where exactly is fault. Once you get caste certificate of Khatik, it is wrong because while submitting application for issuing caste certificate you must I have tendered affidavit that if the information is false then I will be reasponsible under Section 190 of IPC. My advice would be first properly check whether mistake happned and where it happen. Thereafter, you should ask the Collector to correct the certificate. Because, once you applied for issuing caste certificate of Khatik you cannot say no no I don't belong to Khatik, I belong to some any other caste. So, now you should apply for caste validity certificate then you will get to know if there is mistkake, who's mistake and how to cure it.  

sir if i will make the cast certificate of beldar so my father and my cast is same it is ok or not if i use this beldar certificate intead of khatik certificate can u give me a m. no.

SHREY DAMBHARE   15 September 2017

If you did't prepared Caste Certificate yet then you can use your father's caste certificate with you application and ask for beldar as your caste. You will have to mention that in School records were mistaken. I message you my mobile number. 

sir pleas give me ur mobile no

my mobile no 8319226583

vikas sonkar   16 September 2017

can u give the mobile no

can u give the mobile no please sir

can u give the mobile no please sir shreydambhare

vikas sonkar   17 September 2017

sir my name is kavya sonkar my cast is khatik right now but i saw my father cast is beldar in 1980 hand made both are coming in up in sc category. after 1985 beldar certificate is ban due to some reason so lack of knowledge my brother make my cast certificate in khatik, at also is written on my transfer certificate. and i used my cast certificate khatik till my graduation.now the beldar certificate is open in jhansi.before 5 days i made my father cast certificate in beldar. my question is how to correct my cast certificate same as father.can i make my father cast certificate same as my certificate.how can i correct khatik on tranfer certificate. please provide mobile no who is giving the answer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register