LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vijay kumar (Tutor)     15 September 2017

Need to know the procedure to be followed in consumer forum

what is the procedure of getting legal aid in ncdrc and what is the procedure of filing the peition in person at ncdrc. any recomendation regarding the lawyer or layers who is know for honesty, with all due respect to profession i has been cheated and manipulated before by lawyers in my life hence this question and for this very reason i seek assitance online and represent my case in person.

my peition had a typing error, which i had told to the forum but my statement was not recoded in daily order, instead i was marked absent that day. now opposite party is raising issue over that and condtradicting my peition on the basis of that in their written statement

my written arguments consist of over 30 citations of apex court judgements. do i need to submit judgement or just citation along with relevant paragraph will do ? Total page will be around 500.

there was a delay of 2.5 yeras from opposite side after the submission of written statement from oposite party, the forum reserved the peitition for judgment, no time , not a single day was given to me for the reply and 2.5 years was given to opposite party,

as far as i know district forum cannot change their judgement or oder, does it apply daily order too or it is just for final order, as district forum has changed it older order.

kindly guide me what should I do ?

Learning

1 Replies

SHREY DAMBHARE   15 September 2017

You don't need to give complete judgment. Just give compilation of all of your 30 judgments. In one judgment it should contain facts, head notes and relevent paras and ratio. That's what judges need as well as you should keep complete copy of those judgment which specifically supports your case and on one upon which you are relying. 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register