LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Debasis Samanta   13 September 2017

Legal action threat by tikona, asking bill payment for closed service

Hi Tikona, Billing Account Number : 131594628 User ID : 1119795006 Plane Name : ADBBM6M650 Howrah I was using post paid plan(ADBBM6M650) which I have stopped using and last few days of my last cycle I didn't get any service because I was requested for 'Discontinue the service' for UserID # 1119795006 which was 15 days prior of last date of my last billing cycle but I have paid full money of my last billing cycle. Same thing I have told over the phone about the 'Discontinue the service' from my registered mobile. My last date of my last billing cycle was 14-Apr-2017.After that I have not used and I have not logged in. After a month I have received a mail for bill payment for next billing cycle. After that regularly I used to received get 2-3 call per day for bill payment from Tikona which I have not used also I used to get mail frequently. Tikona's Advocate sent me a legal notice for pending amount Rs 1715/(3 times higher than my monthly plan) which I have received today(13-Sep-2017). I have mail proof which I have sent for closing service on 20-Mar-2017.PFA Why Tikona's Advocate sent me that legal notice for money which I have closed?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register