Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Veeraiah   12 September 2017

Women colleague black mailing me for the last 1.5 year

Dear Sir/Madam, 
I work in a renowned company in a middle management level. I am over 40+ and working in middle management. One of my known acquaintance from my past job contacted for a job in my company for which I agreed and helped to get recruited. She is divorcee and do not have any children one year elder to me. Over a period of time our conversation turned intimate. She proposed to have relationship but I explained the difficulties. In one weak moment, I had intercourse with her for once. 

Now the problem is that she is blackmailing me for visiting my home, spending time with family, making me to do all her work. Her blackmailing starts with committing suicide, then exposing my relation with her to my family and in my company. 

We work in different states altogether. Meet physically very rarely. But, she blackmails me if I does not obey any of her whims and fancies. She threatens with exposure and some times suicides. She does not want me to lead normal life. I had met her only once intimately almost one and half year ago. 

I have all her voice records, whatsapp messages, photos sent by her threatening suicide with tablets, rope etc. Is there any way I can get out of this problem.

Learning

4 Replies

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     12 September 2017

It's a matter of time. One day, sooner or later, you will have to call her bluff. Your problem is you want to die this down silently, so you cannot approach anyone. The point to think is when you confront her, then what would be her reaction? Is she bluffing or not?

kunal “#unconventional #Aquari   12 September 2017

as s*xual act of both of u was consensual rape charge won't be leveled against u....
u said she sent u wtsapp pix photos etc...keep it safely as proof against her using coercive techniques 2 blackmail u
if u however wnt 2 keep it silent bear up
if however u wnt ur good then u plz file an FIR against her. its possible she will file counter FIR. but take this step n follow the judicial process as it unfolds.
U dont have very many options now except as abovesaid

kunal “#unconventional #Aquari   12 September 2017

as s*xual act of both of u was consensual rape charge won't be leveled against u....
u said she sent u wtsapp pix photos etc...keep it safely as proof against her using coercive techniques 2 blackmail u
if u however wnt 2 keep it silent bear up
if however u wnt ur good then u plz file an FIR against her. its possible she will file counter FIR. but take this step n follow the judicial process as it unfolds.
U dont have very many options now except as abovesaid

Moxit Shah   12 September 2017

You better as early as possible give written complaint to nearest police station mentioning all the details mentioned by you. but, do not proceed much with your said complaint, till police forces you to withdraw the complaint or proceed with and keep the acknowledgment as Proof. in meantime, do share with your family. so they can support you. if your family will be with you, i think you will have the courage to fight with said lady.

Moxit Shah

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register