Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Piyush Sanghi   26 August 2017

Two practicing certificates at a time

Hello Friends,

I am provisionally enrolled with Bar Council of Punjab & Haryana and Further I am the Associate Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) as well but not having Certificate of Practice (COP) [I got enrolled under both in the begining of month of August 2017]. Now, I want to practice as a Chartered Accountant not as a  lawyer. What i should do ? Do i need to surrender my Lawyer's Provisional Certificate before applying for COP as Chartered Accountant OR i can keep holding Lawyer's Provisional Certificate and apply for Chartered Accountant COP? Can i hold two Practicing Right's at a time OR i will have to surrender anyone? What's the relevent law ? If i need to suurender my provisional Certificate as Lawyer then what is the procedure? Please reply with the supporting provisions in this regard under CA & Law.

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     26 August 2017

You have to intimate bar council of your state that you are not practicing as a lawyer. Take NOC from them. That is all. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register