Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Baji Rachakonda   13 August 2017

Case initial hearing -advocate delay?

hello,

i was looking at case history of some parittion suit case where i want to file a partition suit case,i could see the below

registrration date in 2011.
but first hearing only in 2014.

what could cause such a long delay. is it a delay on the court part or advocate part or on the party 1side.  my understanding was  the intial hearing usually comes within 90 days unlesss the advocat delays it ? ths is at a district court n TAMILNADU

please advise as this will help me stay away from such advocates practising in that court

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     13 August 2017

The problem of delay in Indian judicial system has been studied extensively by the Indian Law Commission over the years. In these studies, infrastructural deficiencies have frequently been blamed for the delay. Accordingly, more courts and more judges are seen as a solution. However, a cause that remains under-examined in the literature and public discourse on delay is the contribution of the courts to the problem by non-adherence to procedural timeframes.

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     13 August 2017

There must be some mistake. As per procedure the case is when listed in court only then a registration of case giving particular number is given. When the case is listed in court then the same is bound to be put before judge who pass required order of notice etc. Pl check the record. Sidharth 9811776422

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register