LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

srinivas   11 August 2017

Employer recover after resigned and exit from co

by��srinivas��on��11 August 2017 Dear All, i have been worked for the Denmark base logistics company for the period of 7 years. after i resigned from the company have served my 30 days notice period and signed all the company Exit forms as per the company norms. later after 30 days when i called HR for the F N F, i understand my have received cheque from HO but it was holded by the product head who is my immediate manger while am working for that company. have called for the discussion and i understand there are one loss from the shipment which i quoted the rates, same need to be recover from my settlement, have explained its not because of negligence and its handling issues by other colleagues, and same need to be take up with concern vendor and close the case., but they are holding my F N F cheque and understand until the vendor gives the credit note, if not they will recover from my F N F. now question is , will it be possible to recover the loss after employee exit the company as per company policies, on Emplyee exit interview and forms, now where discussed this issue and no where its mentioned too, if not what kind of actions can employee take on legally.

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 August 2017

Has this loss been communicated to you in writing?

Do you have copies of notice of resignation and final resignation and POD/acknowledgment of both, acceptance of both, NOC/NDC of each dept issued to you, exit forms signed for you,.................FnF statement?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 August 2017

Same Query:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Employor-can-recover-any-losses-after-the-employee-exit--651051.asp

Susen Nath   11 August 2017

Yes u not possess the proper way.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register