Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MUSTAFA KAMAL   11 August 2017

Threatening calls from lawyer on behalf of tikona internet p

Hi,

Mustafa Kamal here.

I was using Tikona's internet service (Account # 1116748238), and from the first month itself, i was not happy with the services.

After frequent disconnection, and data loss, i finally decided to disconnect the connection in the month of August or September 2016.

I called the customer care and asked them to disconnect the line, but still I was receiving the bill for consequetive months.

I again called the customer care, and I was then asked to write a mail. I obliged, but the email bounced back.

Now, after almost a year, a lawyer apparently on behalf of Tikona, phoned me and tried to warn me of the dire consequences if I do not make the payment of 2000 odd rupees.

I told him that i have cleared all the dues, but the gentleman on the phone is not ready to believe. He as warned me that a criminal case will be lodged against me, and I will have to come to Delhi to attend the case proceedings. (btw, I stay in Thane, Mumbai-Maharashtra).

Kindly advice what to do...

Regards,

Mustafa Kamal

Learning

6 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 August 2017

Probably it is some recovery agent/agency imprsonating.

Record all calls.............

Write to M/s Tikona under proper acknowledgment and narrate  frquent deficiencies in service sufferred by you,instructions dated...........by phone to disconnect w.e.f.dated.........................., subsequently by email.........as asked by M/s Tikona on dated.................and that all bills were paid..................and who has directed caller from phone number ..........................on threaten you on dated............

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 August 2017

There are many threads on M/s Tikona at LCI that you can search in 'SEARCH' option....

If you are unable to resolve lean on your counsels..........

Susen Nath   11 August 2017

Go to consumerge forum and ur local cyber Police crime section. Pls do must.

Tikona Care (CSE)     12 August 2017

Dear Subscriber, Greetings from Tikona. With regards to your concern, we will not be able to process termination request on the basis of your post received on This Forum due to validation purpose. We request you to send us an email to customercare@tikona.in from your registered email id or you can call our Customercare from your registered mobile number to raise a request for termination. For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our Customercare number 1860 3000 3434. Regards, Tikona Care.

MUSTAFA KAMAL   14 August 2017

Dear Tikona Care,

I've mailed you several times, last time being on 11th of August, 2017

Request you to please check your email.

Thanks & Regards,

Mustafa

Kumar Doab (FIN)     14 August 2017

So M/s Tikona has been sleeping on your written instructions.............

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register