LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramesh Kumar   09 August 2017

Compliant against Tamil nadu police

Dear Sir/Mam, I am working in Pvt bank, and l made lot of traveling to the field, while I was traveling with my colleagues dated on 08/08/17 , at around 03.00pm . I crossed near Dindigul dist, Saminathapuram check post, PC stopped our bike, bike ride my colleagues with his own, I sat on the backside, All papers are perfected , but was not wear the helmet, So they punished RS. 100 fine, this is not a problem, and asked DL copy, So we have taken Xerox, and handover to the women officer Ms. Panjalakshmi. But he refused to collect Xerox, she asked to colour laminated copy, all people original have to safety with house , only using laminated colour Xerox only, she complled and asked colour laminated copy, all two wheeler riders very surprised that, bunch of laminated colour copy on his table, some of riders raised the question to the officer, but she roughly told, this is rules of Dindigul district police station, this is very surprised to us. Is it rule to collect laminated colour copy?, one or two persons with original only, she told to them , you bring to laminated colour copy and take your original. So I want to know, is this rule in Tamil nadu police, otherwise police officers have any misbehavior to take necessary action against saminathapuram check post police officer Ms. Panjalakshmi. Thank you.

Learning

7 Replies

(Guest)

Well, for a minute keeping aside the atrocities of the Police there is a wonderful and easy solution to this problem. Govt. Of India has launched a Web Site/APP by name DigiLocker (www.digilocker.gov.in) where you can link your Aadhar card and also keep all your valuable documents such as DL, Registration Book, Marksheets, LPG subscripttion vouchers etc in Electronic format which is accepted across India by all Govt. authorities including Police. 

So Gentleman, first open an account with Digilocker and have all your critical documents linked with it which you can produce using your smartphone.

Thank you very much sir, But I want to know , that police activity is Legal or illegal

Thank you very much sir, But I want to know , that police activity is Legal or illegal

(Guest)

The Police officer definitly is acting incorrect. In the best interest of public at large, you can complain against the officer

Pls , guide to me, how or where is I raised the Complaint?, Who is warn to the police officer?

Ramesh Kumar   12 August 2017

Dear Sir, I didn't get any replies, pls guide to me, how I raised the Complaint?

Ramesh Kumar   12 August 2017

Dear Sir, I didn't get any replies, pls guide to me, how I raised the Complaint?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register