LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ismayeel   02 August 2017

Appeal of CrPC 125 in Hc

Dear Sir, my wife was filed maintenance case in trail court at Bellary (Ka) and it was awarded 10000 Rs of maintenance per Month for the six months of period and join the matrimonial home with in six month which ever is earlier... The same was challenged by me in Hc of Karnataka as am unable to pay the quantum of amount but the Hc ordered to pay the same but not only for six months for future also... How came a Hc can better the order of lower court when it has appeal by unemployed petition
Kindly tell me how can I get correct of the order in HC

Learning

6 Replies

Susen Nath   02 August 2017

Pls go to ur local area and consaLtd with super expert advocate who has practical experience realy regarding this situation. Don't waste ur time, pls find out.information him all this. I personally think u will overcome this matter.

Susen Nath   02 August 2017

Pls go to ur local area and consaLtd with super expert advocate who has practical experience realy regarding this situation. Don't waste ur time, pls find out.information him all this. I personally think u will overcome this matter.

Sachin (N.A)     02 August 2017

You did a wrong move by approaching HC.

You should have paid that amount for one or two month and then later on move an application of change in circumstances in same trial court.

Ismayeel   02 August 2017

Is there any option for revision of the appeal

A.P.Loganathan (advocate Madras High Court)     03 August 2017

instead of going for an appeal in the high court, the rejoining of the matrimonial home could have been selected. in that case the maintenance also will come to an end. then if both of not able to correct and live happily then go for the mutual consent divorce petition after making some settlement to the wife 

Adv A.P.Loganathan Madras High Court

Ismayeel   03 August 2017

RCR has allowed i made lot of efforts to lead married life but she wilfully neglecting to rejoin

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register