LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Alok Chhabra   25 July 2017

65 b certificate presentation

Dear Sir, Can I give sectIon 65 B certificate as petitioner as I.O. has not filed in charge sheet , he has putted a CD but not 65 b certificate, I hv also copy of CD which I received from computer operator of incident place, although computer operator has recorded his statement in trial court that he was on duty and has handed over cctv footage to Police, Accused had acuitted in trail court and I has re appealed in seession court, also i hv filed a MACP case on accused and insurance co., i hv filed an application to Judge to see the cctv footage, but my advocate is saying that it will be rejected because u cannot present CD, u r not authorised, only Police can present but in trial court the CD has not been seen and accused was acquitted, my application for cctv footage in on argument stage but 65 B certificate is not in case file only evidence avaiable in trial court, So, plz advise me that whether I can give 65 B certificate or Judge can summon again to CCTV operator. Plz advise, my next hearing is very closed. Regards

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

Not permissible. You have already got the appropriate advice in experts section.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register