LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anup shukla   17 July 2017

Property of my father self owned and false 498a &3/4 case

Respected members...my parents are nearly 73 and 68 years old...my brother and his wife and his father in law has filed a false 498a and domestic voilence case on my father mother and me...(devar)..i need help ragarding high court allahabad....can i go for quash and same day bail.....and secondly can we vaccate the gouse from them as it is self owned property of my dad....the husband and wife are living in same building but in diffrent portion....using our electricity and water and dosent pay anything.......i need ur valuable advice and would be thank full if u can suggest and guide me way....will be very thankfull from mh heart.....my no. Is 9651372732....and email is anupshukla9901@rediffmail.com

Learning

1 Replies

Moxit Shah   20 July 2017

Directly you cannot approach High Court for bail. you will have to approach Magistrate court for bail. if they reject, you will have to approach Session Court and if Session Court reject, you can approach High Court.

as regard to quashing of Complaint, it is better to approach local advocate and to show him the contents of FIR. after reading the contents of FIR, he will be best person to guide you to approach high court for quashing or to conduct the trail before Magistrate Court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register